A Celebrity Takeover at Charter: Spirit Week Day 3

Lights, Camera, Action! All of a sudden, the high school looks like a red carpet event with all students dressed up as their favorite celebrities for the third day of Spirit Week. Celebrities ranging from Taylor Swift to Pitbull have decided to attend this special day at PPCHS.

“I was Feid. My friend and me wanted to be matching bestfriend artists, who also happen to be some of our favorite music artists, which is why we were Bad Bunny and Feid.” -Valerie Glen, Senior

“I was Taylor swift and the [inspiration] behind it is from the music video ‘You Belong With Me.’” -Maya Pietraszek, Freshman

“I dressed up as T-Swizzle because she’s such an icon and I love Taylor Swift.” -Ciara Epstein, Sophomore

“I was The Weeknd, and I was inspired by his Super Bowl outfit!” -Brianna Albuernes, Sophomore

“I was Adam Sandler and for my costume, I thought about picking something that would be simple but still on theme. I was really looking to find something that would be easy to put together with things I already had!” -Hannah Flores, Junior

“I was Eminem and the inspiration for my costume was the photo [of him in] the double jacket and chain!” -Adia Smith, Freshman

“I dressed up as a KPOP Idol! I was thinking, I had bought this cool jacket in China—when am I ever going to get to wear it, since our school has a dress code? Plus, I love KPOP, so I looked online at their airport outfits since those are more comfortable or chill and went with those. My actual inspiration was Jungkook or Hyunjin.” -Mia Fu, Junior

“I was Aaliyah and I decided to be her because I didn’t know who to do and my friend suggested her yesterday. She’s kind of an it girl because of her fashion choices and her style is kind of popular, and I had a lot of similar clothing pieces.” -Jada-Li Drummond, Sophomore

“I was Rosie from the Ellen show and my friend was Sophia Grace, the two girls that sang ‘Super Bass’ by Nicki Minaj. Our inspiration was honestly TikTok cause we just saw the idea there!” -Lyla Masson, Freshman