PPCHS’s emerging business: The Jag Shack

Makenna Angeletos

Friday is the day of Charter traditions. Whether it’s the booming Friday lunch claps that bounce off the cafeteria walls, or the spirit day merch that shows off our clubs and student body, representing your school is all it takes to feel a part of the jaguar prowl. The Jag Shack brings a new connection, specifically made to embrace that jaguar culture. Though it’s tucked into the four walls of the cafeteria, the school store offers plenty of shirts, jackets, and designs to make your days at PPCHS into a lifetime of memories—some that’ll capture the spirit of the jaguar, and others that may just be your go-to Friday shirts. Nevertheless, the Jag Shack gives student entrepreneurs the opportunity to explore their interests and benefit the school, all while making a mark on their family. 

Artists Sophia Assis and Emily Arcia dedicated hours of painting, molding, and structuring to create the ultimate mural for the store. The shack, created by Deca Club, aims to promote school spirit through merchandise and design. The cafeteria walls are now obstructed to make room for this space, and will be forever remembered as Charter’s trailblazing business center!

View Comments (1)