A walk through the Class of 2027’s winter wonderland

As students from all different middle schools unite for their freshman year in Charter, their eyes are opened to a new world of events, leadership and friendships. With a fresh newly elected student council, the Class of 2027 grabs the holiday season by its reins and makes sure to give it their all on their first class social event. 

The idea of a winter wonderland was brought to the attention of the pack of freshmen that led their class. With Home Alone playing on a large screen in the cafeteria and tables split by activities of games, arts and crafts and snacks that were being distributed, all grades were invited to spread their holiday cheer surrounded by their friends. 

The Class of 2027 council also made sure to give everyone a chance to feel included and lead the event when asking for student volunteers! With this, their team grew with more care, smiles and holiday spirit. 

As the after school social event concluded, it was time for the Class of 2027 crew to come together to clean up, but also reflect. “We learned a lot from hosting this event and we now know what we can improve on for next time,” expresses freshman class president Zachary Samuels. This freshman class will take these moments and memories of their first event with them and push themselves to go more above and beyond!