Need Some Help?

Briana Butler and Sophia Cortes

Just because someone is taking advanced classes doesn’t mean they don’t need help from time to time. Between honors, AP, and AICE, sometimes it may be difficult for a student to keep up, or they may need a bit of extra help to understand a current lesson. If you’re an AICE student and find yourself struggling with a certain class or just need a refresher in a recent lesson, never fear, the AICE Student Union is here for you! “I think it’s really cool that ASU is offering this tutoring opportunity,” states senior Alisa Chavez. “If I was an AICE student I would absolutely go, AICE classes can be tough, especially since testing season is coming up, some people might need this extra help.” This past Tuesday and Wednesday the AICE Student Union is offering free tutoring in room U226 from 2:00pm to 3:00pm for any AICE Electives. If any AICE student is interested in getting tutoring in any other subject, there is a sign up sheet on the door of room U226, and they are advised to make an appointment on the sign up sheet at least one day before tutoring. So if you’re an AICE student, don’t miss out on this studious opportunity to get ahead in your classes. Doesn’t matter if you don’t understand a lesson, are a bit behind, or just need a quick repass on prior lessons before testing season begins, the ASU is here for you!