A “regular day” with Angela Valle

Paula Lillquist, Tech Editor

Leaving school and moving everything to at home learning is a difficult gap for every Charter student. Especially seniors who have come to the tough realization that Pep Rally might have been their last day spending time with their peers.  Senior Angela Valle is not letting this get her down but rather looking towards the future. 

On a regular online school day she wakes up at around 9 a.m. to get a head start on her day. Not only does she have work for  school, but she has several tasks she needs to complete for FAU. After, she resorts to baking and playing video games with her friends to keep her busy. She likes having extra time in her day to relax and be productive. Staying inside all day is not easy for anyone, she feels as if the days are passing by quickly. In quarantine, one new hobby she has picked up is playing board and card games with her family. She hopes that this will stick until after quarantine as well. Transitioning into college without saying final goodbyes is hard for all seniors. Rather than looking to her future pessimistically, she remains optimistic by stating, “I don’t know what the future holds for us, but I know we’ll have a great time in college, and that there are many more milestones in life we can look forward to.” The future is unknown for all students, but taking it one day at a time and reflecting on all the years as Jag can help prepare each person for the future.

• Contributions also made by: Christina Copeland (YB)