Kisha Williams / Elite Realty

A nostalgic memory: The return of slime

After many years, making slime has made a comeback. Alongside the increased making of slime, new methods of making this fun concoction have appeared. Many TikTokers have decided to start making slime on various surfaces like floors, tables, and on other people’s heads or other body parts.

With the numerous variants of slime—fluffy, jiggly, iceberg, and butter—the possibilities are endless. Here are some of Charter’s favorite slime types:

“I like to make clear slime the most because the texture is fun to play with, and it always ends up looking super cool after the bubbles set.” -Madeline Santos, Freshman

“Butter slime is definitely my favorite! I just love how smooth it is, and the texture is always so satisfying to play with.” –Reagan Koch, Freshman

“I don’t really like to make slime.” –Jiannah Garcia, Freshman

“When I make slime, I like to make butter slime because it spreads nicely!” –Madisen Palmer, Sophomore

“I really like to make fluffy slime. It’s such an easy process and so satisfying!” -Giada Porven, Sophomore

Kisha Williams / Elite Realty