TASCPA

Taste the Fun from the Class of 2026’s Annual Bake Sale!

Julianna Perez
The student council for the Class of 2026 poses for a photo behind a table of their arranged goods. Last Thursday, they sold a variety of snacks to students such as donuts, cookies, cupcakes, and CapriSuns to help raise money for their class!

As January 25th quickly approached, and once the 2 o’clock bell hit, a rush of students gathered around the fountain so they could all go claim their sweet reward for the day. The representatives for the Class of 2026 pitched the delightful idea of hosting their annual bake sale, as it helps parents get volunteer hours and allows them to raise money so they can host future events. From the variety of donuts, cupcakes, refreshers, and cookies all laid out on the table, this bake sale allowed students to talk to their friends and, most importantly, help check off yet another great event for the Class of 2026. 

“My favorite treat at the bake sale was the cupcakes, because I loved the bright colors they had and they were very tasteful!” – Sophomore, Kyra Theodore

“My favorite part of the bake sale was the fact that my kind friend gave me money so that I wouldn’t have to pay.” – Sophomore, Brianna Albuernes 

“My favorite treat at the bake sale today was the chocolate sprinkle donut because it is a fun treat and you can never go wrong with a donut.” – Sophomore, Victoria Regueiro

“The best part of the bake sale was the fact that I could eat after a stressful day. I was also just super hungry so it was a nice fueling snack.” – Sophomore, Justin Machado

“This bake sale was fun because it was our first event of the new year [2024]. As treasurer of the class of 2026, I’d like to say that we made good profit off of it and I’m so excited for more events such as more bake sales to come!” – Sophomore, Krystal Castro

“I think what made the bake sale so successful this year was definitely because of the treats and the pre-planning of the event so more students knew about it.” – Sophomore, Lealia Celeste